1. Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera. I've been looking for a new point and shoot to carry with me when I don't want to take my big Canon, and this one quickly won out. After seeing hundreds of reviews on multiple sites, I knew this Lumix was the way to go. And the price tag wasn't so bad either. I can't wait for this to arrive!
2. My next project at the house is going to be sprucing up our lania...starting with adding a rug to make the space feel more like a room than a concrete porch. I love this one by Martha Stewart.
3. What's a birthday without a pretty cake? I've always had a thing for pretty cakes. When I was eight, I even insisted upon making my own. It was a sheet cake with a gumball machine drawn in icing and real gumballs placed on top. I thought it was something. :) But it's got nothing on this chevron ombre cake design.
4. Striped Washi tape. Just because it's so cute and you can make so many great things with it!
5. I was in the market for some new brown flat sandals, when I stumbled upon these. They obviously aren't brown, but he snakeskin print and gold metal accents are sure to dress up any outfit. I couldn't resist. These may or may not have already arrived :)
6. This girl knows how to throw a party, and her book gives you all of the inside details.
7. I adore all of Kendra Scott's jewelry, especially these. Turquoise earrings are the quintessential summer accessory, no?